Recommendations for General Election 2022:
- Following are the recommendations from the Florida Democratic Party, the Flagler County Democratic Party, and other county Democratic Parties in Florida.
- You will have races on your ballot that are not listed here. We have no recommendations for those particular races.
- Our office is open 10 – 4 week-days and all hours of Early Voting and Election Day
- (386) 283-4883
- Old Suntrust Building, 1 Florida Park Dr. South, #211
All of the information on the slate card is also below.
- United States Senator– Val Demings
- Governor– Charlie Crist
- Lt. Governor– Karla Hernandez
- Attorney General– Aramis Ayala
- Chief Financial Officer– Adam Hattersley
- Commissioner of Agriculture– Naomi Ester Blemur
- State Representative District 19– Adam Morley
Florida Supreme Court Justices– RETAIN?
- Charles T. Canaday– NO
- John D. Couriel– NO
- Jamie Grosshans– NO
- Jorge Labarga– YES
- Ricky Polston– NO
Flagler County School Board, District 2— Courtney VandeBunte
Florida Constitutional Amendments
- Amendment #1– NO
- Amendment #2– YES
- Amendment #3– YES
Flagler County School Board Referendum— FOR the continuation of the surtax for technology and school safety
District Court of Appeals Judges– RETAIN?
- Jay Cohen– YES
- James E. Edwards– NO
- Brian D. Lambert– YES
- Mary Nardella– NO
- Dan Traver– NO
- Carrie Ann Wozniak– NO